Keywords for search(use comma / separator):
Substantial improvement brought out by ART
Location, Zonal Railway/Division/Units where used :
M.G.T. SWAMY SSE/ART/UBL Mob:9731668443
Where can it be used:
When passenger accidents occur, approach for rescue may be restricted either through side wall, end wall or roof due to various conditions.
- Approach only from side wall-
- Capsized from bridge with side wall facing upwards.
- Capsized in water and only one side visible.
- Crushed on either side of end body.
- Approach from end wall-
- In tunnels.
- In bridges.
- Approach from roof-
- Capsized in water with roof top above water level.
- Entangled between the coaches so that side and end body approach is restricted.